Decks, Porches & Pergolas
In many cases, the first phase of a comprehensive landscape plan is construction of a deck. We guide you through the entire process from design to completion. Whether you are looking for deck off the back of your townhouse or screened porch for your single family home, we encourage you to allow one of our creative designers the opportunity to show you what we can do.
Building a deck is very much like putting an addition on your home. It’s an outdoor living space where you’ll love to dine on cool fall evenings or a place to enjoy a newspaper and a coffee on a warm and sunny Sunday morning. The right deck can add substantial value to your home. Therefore, choosing the contractor and the right materials are critical. Why settle for any old contractor? Call Hometown Landscape today!
Our Carpentry Services Include:
- Deck Design & Construction – Decks can add space and value to your property, which is one of the reasons why they’re some of the most popular home improvement projects residential property owners undertake. We have several years of experience in deck design and building and will install a durable and well-designed structure on your property. We’ll make sure your new deck doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb as we always aim to make a deck a natural part of the property.
- Screened Porches – Screened porches are a great way to enjoy outdoors and still be comfortable. The screens will keep unwanted bugs and pests away and allow you to soak up the sun and air outside.
- Sunrooms – Sunrooms are beautiful and will add value to your property. It’s a great room to relaxation and family time. We can build stunning sunrooms that would fit in with the design of your property.
- Deck Resurfacing – If your deck is starting to look a little worn down and old, you can call us in for deck resurfacing. We’ll make sure the structure looks as good as new when we’re done.
- Custom Pergolas & Colonnades – If you have some outdoor space on your property, why not utilize it? Pergolas and colonnades can be excellent additions to your property.
- Privacy Screens – As the name suggests, privacy screens will enhance your privacy and block certain areas of your property from prying eyes. Our expert installers will make sure your screen fits in with the design of your property.
Some of the materials we are using: