Hometown Landscape and Lawn provides both pruning and weeding services:
Here are some of the top reasons to trim or prune your trees
- Proper trimming can improve the health of your tree/s by eliminating branches that are dead or dying. These branches are often dangerous and removing them reduces the risk of harm to your family and damage your property. This will also prevent further decay.
- Improves the overall appearance and structure of the tree, keeping it from developing broad or weak branches. Trimming prevents limbs from growing with weak crotches, or eventually crossing each other and competing for space in the crown.
- Pruning fruit trees can actually improve the size and quantity of the crop. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter for shape and to expose the center of the tree to sunlight.
- Trimming your tree(s) will increase sun exposure and air circulation throughout the tree and underlying landscape, which will improve the treeâ•˙s health. Just be sure to watch out for signs of sunscald, which often affects leafless deciduous trees in the winter time.
- Newly planted trees should be pruned to compensate for root loss and to begin training the tree for shape.
- Tree trimming can also be as simple as opening up your property and improve your view.
Remember different trees should be pruned at different times of the year. For example, trimming ornamental trees (especially those that flower before June) should be done in early Spring before they get their new growth. Fruit trees should be pruned in late winter to expose the center of the tree to light and to create a shapely foundation for spring growth.
Hometown Landscape and Lawn knows that really getting rid of weeds can be a daunting task, especially if its crabgrass, dandelions, or if some of the other less known types of weeds, have landed on your lawn. That is why we offer weeding services that can be done on a monthly basis or every two months.